‘The International Journal of Science & Technoledge’ (ISSN 2321 – 919X) is a monthly peer reviewed open access academic international journal and we encourage up-to-date research work on scientific territory, latest enterprises, inclination, and engineering & technological up-gradations. ‘The IJST’ is available electronically through products and services provided by ProQuest LLC, 789 East Eisenhower Parkway, PO Box 1346, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48106-1346.
– ISSN 2321 919X
– Open Access Journal
– The ICV (Index Copernicus Value) 2014: 75.46
– Publisher: Globeedu Group (ISO 9001:2008 Certified)
– Area/Scope: Science, Engineering & Technology
– Frequency: Monthly
– Language: English
– Review Process: Double Blinded
– Plagiarism Tolerance: Zero Level
– “Call For Paper” For ‘April Issue, 2018′ READ MORE
– Last Date for Paper Submission: 25th April, 2018
– ‘April Issue, 2018′ Publication: 30th April, 2018
– ‘March Issue, 2018′ Available Online
– Faculty Development Programme on Research Methodology
For an extensive promotion of research and innovation, ‘THE IJST’ welcomes erudite professors, professionals, research scholars to collaborate with us in a two-dimensional way as either an ‘Editorial Advisor’ or a ‘General Member’.
We welcome big achievers, professors, research scholars to contribute their original works in forms of case studies, empirical studies, meta-analysis and theoretical articles and illuminate the pages with their universal ideas...