‘The IJST’ is a monthly peer reviewed international journal of science, engineering and technology. The acronym ‘The IJST’ stands for ‘The International Journal of Science & Technoledge’ (ISSN 2321 – 919X) and ascends a maiden flight across the globe as an academic monthly Journal, distinctive in its experimental area. This is inclusive of a broad spectrum of core subjects and its derivatives. ‘The IJST’ is independent of its kind that inspires up-to-date research work on scientific territory, latest enterprises, inclination, and engineering & technological up-gradations. We encourage all categories of learners and learned from different areas of science, to achieve the ultimate knowledge of technology (Technoledge).
‘The International Journal of Science & Technoledge’ (ISSN 2321 – 919X) is available electronically through products and services provided by ProQuest LLC, 789 East Eisenhower Parkway, PO Box 1346, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48106-1346.
– ISSN 2321 919X
– The ICV (Index Copernicus Value) 2014: 75.46
– Publisher: Globeedu Group (ISO 9001:2008 Certified)
– Area/Scope: Science, Engineering & Technology
– Frequency: Monthly
– Language: English
– Review Process: Double Blinded
– Plagiarism Tolerance: Zero Level
– “Call For Paper” For ‘May Issue, 2017′ READ MORE
– Last Date for Paper Submission: 25th May, 2017
– ‘May Issue, 2017′ Publication: 31st May, 2017
– ‘April Issue, 2017′ Available Online
For an extensive promotion of research and innovation, ‘THE IJST’ welcomes erudite professors, professionals, research scholars to collaborate with us in a two-dimensional way as either an ‘Editorial Advisor’ or a ‘General Member’.
We welcome big achievers, professors, research scholars to contribute their original works in forms of case studies, empirical studies, meta-analysis and theoretical articles and illuminate the pages with their universal ideas...